Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Official Team building event
Started by [E] heiwashin

Tomorrow at 4pm central standard time there will be a team building event. You and your friends can compete to build the best thing of your choice and win prizes. You will also be competing against the mod team! Several mods, myself possibly included, will be competing along side you.

People wishing to enter the event can expect to spend at least 3 hours at the event, including registration, breaks, and judging.

• Free build event, any theme of your choice. Or no theme...whatever.
  • Minimum 2 persons per team, maximum of 5
  • 15 slots for teams not including team mod.
  • Lots 44*38 60 blocks high 22 deep
  • 2 hour time limit to build, 15 minute break after one hour

---prizes---
  • First 10,000 credits and a full set of chainmail to each member of the winning team
  • Second 5,000 credits to each member of the winning team
  • Third 2,500 credits to each member of the winning team

The minimum team size is only two, but not only will priority registration be given to larger teams, it will be harder to compete with larger teams capable of getting more work done. You should try to fill up to 5 members as best as you can. See early entry procedures below.

Never come to an official event with items unless otherwise specified, you will likely lose them.

----Early team Entry

If you wish to secure a spot for your team in the event, declare a team captain and have that person contact me with a list of your teammates either in game, with a post in this thread, or with a pm. Shortly before the event starts, i will contact the team captain and if everyone in your team is on and ready to go you will get a slot before open registration. Otherwise slots will be given with a first come first serve basis with larger teams being given the priority. Teams wishing to accept early solo entry requests to fill out can also contact me for potential teammates.

----Early solo entry

If you do not have a team and wish to participate, look for a team here or message me asking for an arranged team. I will do my best to arrange a team for you early enough for you to discuss your building choices and strategy.
WHERE IS SAVAGE AND JOHAN AT

EDIT:
Team OSSUM

• Coffeey
  • Savage1106
  • Landr0 (cheap b*stard doesnt get color cos he didnt donate LOL)
  • 8x8johan
Coffeey

Mind if I join you three?

Just doing the basic work, just to speed things up?

Be really good

Just to clarify is central standard time used in uk?
For you europeans, this event occurs from 10 pm (22:00) GMT till 1 am (01:00) GMT.

I live in Belgium (GMT+1), I'd better grab some strong coffee.
thanks for that landr probably would have missed it if u hadnt said that ;D
Team Ossum:

Coffeey

Savage1106

Landr0

8x8johan can't make it, since it's waaaaaaaaay past his bedtime <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Im in!
johan im not trying to be funny but wont it be like 4 in the morning or something in denmark <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Would love to help any team that is looking for another builder. If my calculations are correct this would be 5 PM to 8 PM EST. I will be on early for getting ready.

Just a quick question...this is with our own materials? Am I able to use kits for this build?

Awesome Possum! Can't wait. Thx heiwashin for organizing this.
coffeey, im +1 just like landr, so for me and landr it will last untill 01.00, an hour over midnight, 1 am.