Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tornjunk
Started by [E] Tornjunk

Username:Tornjunk

When you were banned : 12/29/2011

Person who banned you:Dannidorrito

Reason you were banned: For duping
I got a tip today that Stashzilla was duping. So I started to investigate, went to his /home and found the following room:

2011-12-29_205452.png

He panicked when he saw me and tp'd away. I knew something was up.

I checked hawkeye logs and he had made a large number of scs for dragon eggs, spawners and diamond blocks. Also spoke to mons and you a lot.

Went to your /home and mons /home and both are at the same room. Also checked your logs and the same unusual activity came up for you both. I knew you were duping using the scs system but needed to find out how.

Checked all three of your shops, as soon as I entered your shop you removed his sign and I had to tell you to remove a fire showcase. Investigated his basement to find about 10-15 showcases with dragon eggs.

Finally found what you were doing to dupe items and the more showcases you have with the item the more you can dupe. I have spoken to sawine and the other admins and we agree you have been duping and caught out. You have been perma banned.
So Danni what your saying is that we are not allowed to us show case what the hell its a plugin that everyone uses and i just donated 20 bucks yesterday what is this a joke to you Danni or what?
Did you not just read my above comment? You have been caught duping, not using showcases properly.

I wish it was a joke but duping is serious, I have a video of the method used and admins have been notified.
DanniDorrito wrote:
Did you not just read my above comment? You have been caught duping, not using showcases properly.

I wish it was a joke but duping is serious, I have a video of the method used and admins have been notified.

What does did have to do with me anyway?
Please stop playing ignorance. Read my above comment, you have been caught duping, all evidence has been supplied.
Ok am not ignoring any one and i have read it about five times. now how did you know we were using skype?
Hawkeye logs, I have read your conversations and watched what commands you have put.

I am no longer going round in circles with this, you have not given a valid argument to my above points so this will be locked and you are perma banned with no chance of an appeal.