Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Best Hat Contest (10 diamond prize)
Started by Unknown User

Your always in a bad mood worm...
Not very happy worm are we? It doesnt matter what kind of competition its is. if barney wants to do it and people want to participate in it let them. That goes for anything really. If i wanted to have a competition for the most awesome dirt block whos anyone to say that i shouldnt do it because they think its lame? -my opinion and im dandy(despite being broke because i lost all my stuff when mons dupe mall got //set 0'd) good night <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Did I say you shouldn't? Did I? I was saying why people AREN'T. Not that you shouldn't. You're free to do as you wish. But nobody is participating, apart from you, who is automatically disqualified (Texture Pack), and niln, who wins because he got in first.
Happy worm

Please never comment on this post again!

And he is not disqualified just I will judge in default

You are giving my posts a bad name and I am fed up with it

So stop it
I'll post on what I want when I want, and nothing you say will stop me. If you can't take my opinion, ignore me.
I am not taking much personal offence but you constantly give me and my posts a bad name

I am asking for you to be warned or you will be forum banned...
You? Forum ban me? You and what army? I'm fully aware that I'm flaming right now, but you have no right to tell me not to give my opinion. I will give my opinion. And my opinion is that this competition sucks. If you want, I'll delete these posts to clean the thread up, but I won't delete my first one, because it has every right to be there.
I posted before to only post seriouse entry's!

You ignored this and there for you are spamming!

Also I have asked dannidorito to deal with you offensive manner

I am not threatening to ban you I am saying I will report you and I have...

Please stop posting NOW

If you ignore this I will ask for this post to be locked and I will make a new one

And if you posting that you will be posting off topic and you will get in trouble
Fine.
but I worked really hard for my hat <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

anyway, there is a /hat command. I wanna see what a fence gate looks like, I already know the glass one looks awesome...