Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned -
Started by Unknown User

A club that has no form of decoration way underground? I checked fish's logs too and stash has whispered him 'How are you getting so many dragon eggs?'

You're all on skype together so most conversations were short, you have some sort of tree that gives infinite experience or as stash calls it 'the god tree' and if this is you're only argument then please save it.

I have a video of the duping method used, admins have already been notified and are working on changes for the showcases.
DanniDorrito wrote:
A club that has no form of decoration way underground? I checked fish's logs too and stash has whispered him 'How are you getting so many dragon eggs?'

You're all on skype together so most conversations were short, you have some sort of tree that gives infinite experience or as stash calls it 'the god tree' and if this is you're only argument then please save it.

I have a video of the duping method used, admins have already been notified and are working on changes for the showcases.

how does this pertain to me? and also i started the club last night at 6:00am when u were on then got off a bit after stash did. This means i had no time to start on walls.
Ok, this is not my case but whatever. Listen, Danni is not the type that bans people without proof, if she says something it's true.

You have been perma banned.

Lock please.