Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Advertising chat channel
Started by Unknown User

How about a channel in game /ch a

Where you can advertise your shops

But needs to be mutable so it doesn't spam the chat

If your answer is no please say why
In all honesty i think it would create to much spam and who wants their screen to be over run by advertisments... Its like youtube you see a video u like and u click it and the most annoying thing comes up an advertisement.. Sorry my vote is a no.
Plz read all the post

It would be mutable (you wouldn't see it)
Or it could be a separate channel which you have to join to see
Sorry please re vote

I wiped the votes accidentally when edited

Srry
/ch t Selling logs at /warp shopname

How hard is that? :/
DanniDorrito wrote:
/ch t Selling logs at /warp shopname

How hard is that? :/

People had a go at me for advertising my shop in trade earlier

So I thought it wasn't allowed!
Yes if you do it in an annoying way like "COME TO WARP SHOPNAME AND BUY ALL YOUR NEEDS". But if someone mentions they're looking for logs use it to also advertise your shop, "Yes we sell logs and loads of other stuff at /warp shopname"

Use your common sense man!
Sorry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Just, no one asks for netherwart and stuff like that

But when they see 20 netherwart for 1g on the chat the usually come and get some

So I just want to remind people that the offer is out there

Plus

I didn't do it many times

I only said it 3 times over an hour
Thats far too much, if everyone did that each hour you would have it all spammed up. Thats more annoying than useful. Have you tried just advertising in global? Theres nothing wrong with doing it in global chat. Before trade came back thats how everyone did it then...

No-one would want to use the advertising channel as it would be considered spam.