Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned - DukeFan2002
Started by [E] DukeFan2002

Username: DukeFan2002

When you were banned : Atleast half a year to a year

Person who banned you: Not sure.

Reason you were banned: Advertis.

I would like to say I am really sorry for advertising. The only reason I ever did is becuase I have no friends so i advertised to get friends and when I started playing on my Calvicam account I had SO MUCH FUN like really and then he took his account away from me and I was crying so much and i am sorry I did this. It will never happen again NEVER u swear from the top to the bottum of my heart, plz give me a second chance I beg you.
Can I get some help Please
Hey there DukeFan, My name is Novaleigh and I'll be handling this appeal.

Advertising is a serious offense, and you've only been gone four a total of four months so far, not half a year (But you were close in your guess!)

Also, getting into Minetown from another account is kind of a no no, but I'm going to let that slide this time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>.

What I want from you is a list of the various methods you can go about getting friends beyond 'advertising'. Advertising another server is not a smart way to gain friends on this server, most players are pretty loyal to the cause and know that what you are did was against the rules.
Well other then advertiseing I can get my IRL friends on post make a vid on YT and earn players that way & let people find it on there own, and yes I know very well that players on minetown are very loyal snd thanks nova.
Alright DukeFan2002, after discussing it with the rest of staff we have decided to give you another chance. Please keep in mind that if you are to be banned again, depending on the offense, it could be permanent. A great way to make friends is to simply be nice to players and talk to them. If you prefer to use voice methods to talk we do infact have a ventrilo.

You have been unbanned, safe adventures young hero.

-Novaleigh
Okau thank you so much
@Novaleigh how long does it take fo the system to unban?
Sorry DukeFan, it appears the system did not register the unban. It should have gone through completely now, if not let me know please.
Im still banned iy says
Alrighty, Try again. If this did not unban you then I am afraid I will have to bring it up with management.