Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Web Auction Glitch?
Started by [E] Parkerjdude

For the past couple of days I have been getting on the web auction. It shows other people putting up new auctions every day. though, whenever i Click "My Auctions", it does not give me the option to put up a new auction. Is there a new process of putting things up on auction? Is it a glitch in the plugin or the server. Please do post below if this is happening to you.
Have you seen my tutorial on how to set one up? I think you're not depositing your auction items to the Web Auction

Heres the tutorial:
See, I know exactly what he's talking about. Normally when you go the "My Auctions" section, it gives you the drop down bars containing your items and the other bars to fill out for a new auction. However, lately those bars have not been showing up.

It might be a glitch, it might be Sawine or someone else editing the code for it. But regardless, the option to make a new auction is no longer available.

If anyone knows why this is the case I'd like to know. Please post, both me and Parker are curious about this whole thing.
Hmmm.... I haven't had that problem yet. It may be because the plugin isn't up to date. Im not sure though.
Oooo... Looks like the WA was updated. Im thinking that there is just a small bug, with auctions right now. Ill make sure Sayomie knows about it, and it will hopefully be fixed soon.