Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why was i banned.
Started by [E] Halos1518

Username: halos1518

When you where banned: 25,12,11

Person who banned you: I do not know

Reason Why you where banned: I dont know

I did break part of a wall to look at this amazing building to look inside, i am so curious, i put back the bloks but it was cobblestone and i was going to smelt them

to get back the wall to how it should be but i had to go. I will serve time in jail or have a week ban or something, i will know not to do this in the future and to be careful with my actions next time. I will do anything to be part of this awsome community.
I did not steal i dragon egg, i do remember seeing one and i touched it, i think i know whos egg it is and i am willing to buy or find a new one, could you tell bora99 im sorry and that ill find you a new one.
Don't post on ban appeals, that you have nothing to do with joemaster.

Halas, the mod that banned you will answer and tel you why you where banned.
Ok but if it is to do with the dragon egg ill do anything to help and get it back, i dont want to be banned its my only server ive been on, my first.
The egg is still there i know it, its just that i do not know how to get it back to its location.
What do you mean, are you saying i shouldnt be unbanned ?
I was th eone who banned you for breaking the wool and glass to get to the egg. by touching it you caused it to teleport randomly and have caused an issue. Please refrain from breaking into peoples homes or displays in the future, even if you do replace what was broken, you are still griefing.

Ban Lifted momentarily. Jail sentence for Breaking and Entering will be applied
I said in my old thread that i was curious, i do not know much about the egg and dragon thing, i did replace the glass and wool.

Thankyou for lifting my ban i am willing to take jail, thankyou zonia.
I wish all the people knew that. Shame i cant get the person who took my cake told off.