Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i was griefed by fish220
Started by [E] OhhTrizzy [1]

he is saying that im claiming special privilages by mentioningmy brother is a mod and i understand where he is coming from but i dont agree with him when he says im trying to take mod responsibility
I agree with iirexxy all the way on this. That wasn'twrong of him to say at all. Just because he wants his stuff back and just because he was going to say that his brother is a mod doesn't make that bad behavior. It was merely a scare tactic to get his stuff back. Anytime anyone has been robbed, they use a scare tactic.

ex: "Give it back or i'll report you." "If you don't give it back, you're gonna get banned."

Is it not ok for people to say that stuff when they get robbed? See,because I feel I would want to do or say anything within the rules and regulations to get my stuff back before making a post on the forum. And now that we're on the topic of the forum, I feel iirexxy is doing the right thing going on the post.

And this is why: They're Brothers. Why make a post when he could just say "Hey Brother, fix this" But no, he went the correct route making the post.

As far as the "my brother is a mod" comment, that's the same as a guy about to punch you in the face and you say my dad's a lawyer, i'll sue you. What he said wasn't wrong at all, not to mention he's the victim here and you put him in a suspect role. Hope you get your stuff back iirexxy <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Mons, if you actually read the full content of the post, you'd know reporting the theft was not the issue. You should practice reading entire posts before complaining about them not making sense.
Stash, I know it was a scare tactic, but being a scare tactic doesn't make it right. People shouldn't be threatening to get others banned either. If someone breaks the rules, you report it to the staff and we will take care of ya (and punish the rulebreakers appropriately).
I don't care for double or triple posting, but I want this to be clear. If you want to discuss the point I've made, then I am open to it, but it's not helping iRexxy to hijack his thread complaining about it. Part of this situation has been taken care of and the rest will be resolved soon enough.
Hi, I have had a look into this regarding a refund.

You say 5 stacks were taken and only 2 returned but upon inspection of the chests 2 stacks were taken along with 4 sponge.

It be precise 127 gold blocks were taken and returned which just so happen to be the exact amount in your chest. I have refunded the 4 sponge and the gold blocks were returned.

Thank you x