Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i was griefed by fish220
Started by [E] OhhTrizzy [1]

i hired fish220 to install a piston door in my home, i had to add him to the region so he could break blocks. he did install the door but also went through my chests and stole 5 stacks of gold blocks from one of my chests, when he was asked about this he admitted it and returned 3 of the stacks. i then decided to stop wasteing my time anf just post this on the fourms. he was paid for the piston door despite his stealing and greifing. ive attached photos of the incident.
I think fish has already been banned before, the behavior doesn't surprise me at all.

Btw, who's your bro?
cthulu_rising
You are not Cthulu and you don't carry the responsibility he has with being a mod, so you should not be threatening people with his name. Whether you have a legitimate case or not, it's inappropriate behavior.
it wasnt inapproapriate, i wasnt taking mod responsibility. i didnt say that I would ban him, i wass simply saying i would report him. me saying that my brother is cthulu is no different then me saying that im good friends with cthulu, given the situation, and as you can see i posted my case on the fourm and didnt go straight to my brother, he hasnt even heard about this yet. so please dont assume next time
Kong wrote:
I think fish has already been banned before, the behavior doesn't surprise me at all.

Btw, who's your bro?

Yeah fish was banned before what amaze's me people who come back and get banned for the same thing are seriously just wasting everyone's time and its really bother some.
iiReXxy wrote:
it wasnt inapproapriate, i wasnt taking mod responsibility. i didnt say that I would ban him, i wass simply saying i would report him. me saying that my brother is cthulu is no different then me saying that im good friends with cthulu, given the situation, and as you can see i posted my case on the fourm and didnt go straight to my brother, he hasnt even heard about this yet. so please dont assume next time

To mention that you're reporting the theft is fine, but to mention knowing a moderator personally was inappropriate. It doesn't matter if you actually mentioned the incident to Cthulu or not, you did namedrop. No matter how much you deny it, that will always look like a claim of special privileges.
maybe in future ask some older members (like me xD) to install a pistondoor. I think the /cprivate is a good idea too.

-Nick663
well he still did what he did and i would just like a mod to look into this please
ModernDragoness wrote:
iiReXxy wrote:

To mention that you're reporting the theft is fine, but to mention knowing a moderator personally was inappropriate. It doesn't matter if you actually mentioned the incident to Cthulu or not, you did namedrop. No matter how much you deny it, that will always look like a claim of special privileges.

How is this inappropriate in any manor? Moderndrgaoness That post is complete nonsense. If a person gets stolen from there shouldn't be a problem if they say they will tell a mod on them. It also Shouldn't matter if it looks like they're special? If they say they will tell a mod who is a brother does it make any bit of difference?