Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LadderGoat369's Village and home
Started by [E] nicilbar

Thats great, i just wanted to clear it up, if you need help clearing land or anything just ask me ingame ill be happy to help
Cool thanks. I'll let you know when the matter is resolved, however it may turn out.
Bump

Sorry to everyone who really doesn't care about this issue.
just a quick point with items in laddergoats chest wouldnt it be fair if a mod just did a spawn drop because laddergoat was a fairly rich man
I'd just like to say That LadderGoat369 Isnt acctually banned.
Really Lolcatz? I heard people saying he was, and I know he was jailed for griefing and stealing at one stage so I figured not to just discount it as rumor. Death_Snipa I agree with you to some extent. My greed wants me to keep it all but I realise that this couldn't really be fair.
Well, at this verry moment in time I would be able to acces his account and play on it on minetown.

Also at this present time he is in a Foreign country in the Middle East.

( I'm not a peadophile, I go to school with him )
Okay... I just heard he was banned and thought it was definately possible since he robbed me and griefed my village... Also he somehow managed to get out of jail early. I'm not sure why though...
... Well, he had 9000 minutes in jail... I saw the sign reset, so I had also assumed he was banned... I would ask a MOD to double Check this, nicilbar.
Do you wan't me to go onto his account and Show you he isnt bannd?

Also, Correction Cambodia**