Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LadderGoat369's Village and home
Started by [E] nicilbar

Okay, turns out he isn't banned. I think I had a very good reason to think he was as he stole and griefed my village, and wasn't coming on any more, and also because several people were saying he was banned. I've tried to check before whether people were banned and they (the mods) said there was no way of knowing besides going through records or something. That's the only reason I didn't check. Plus I guess I was annoyed with him for building almost on top of my village. Especially ironic sicne it's right behind the sign he made me for 'being the best region owner ever'. Lolcatz I'm sure you noticed all the mail I sent Ladder when you went on. Sorry to everyone who even bothered looking at this thread.

Feel free to lock it now

-a very embarrased nicibar-
nicilbar wrote:
Sorry to everyone who even bothered looking at this thread.

Apology accepted.
lol thanks for that...
I'm sorry for bumping this old thread but as I was preparing to expand into the small margin between ladderoat's village and mine, and about to put in a petition to extend the region,when I discovered that his house region (right next to his village) OVERLAPS MINE. People have told me it's too far apart to actually do anything about before, but the REGIONS OVERLAP! I just explored further, and it turns out that my region goes right up to the BORDER of his village. Nobody can possibly say that is too far away. I took several screenshots which I can't display here (not sure why). I know I said this issue was resolved in a previous thread, but laddergoat also griefed my village spawn, breaking glass there and stealing lava from it (which he said he would replace and still hasn't). Along with this, he has, as I just discovered, built his village literally on top of mine. There are no actual buldings there but that is my next area to expand to. I would appreciate a response quickly. I don't want to get LadderGoat banned. I do want possession of his village and home, however. If that doesn't happen I'd appreciate a compromise, like ladder becoming co-owner and me expanding my village into his and joining the two, as I said earlier when I thought that he was banned. I'm sorry for getting angry but this is, in my opinion, unacceptable. I may be going too far but I'd appreciate it if something could be done relatively quickly, and if I could be notified of the changes/lack of changes that will be made.

-nicilbar-
Bump. Sorry for being impatient. I know it's only been a few hours.
Bump. Again, I'm sorry for being impatient but I'm rather anxious about this issue. I probably won't be able to get on much in the next few days so I'd like to know asap please :/
remind me tomorrow if you see me and ill try to finish resolving this for you.
Thanks Zionia. Uh... when is tomorrow for you?
next time you see me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
If you see this today, I won't be able to get online at all for over a week, so please come online and help me sort it out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>