Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LadderGoat369's Village and home
Started by [E] nicilbar

I'm sorry if I do any of this wrong I have never asked for possession of anyone else's things after a ban before. I'll give it my best shot.

I discovered today that LadderGoat369 has been banned. I also discovered today that he built his village very close to mine. I was soon going to extend my village and it seems that the perfect way to do it would be to ask for ownership of LadderGoat's village. Only a small amount of work will have to be done to connect the two. I would also like to take possession of his home as it is right next to his village and very close to mine. This issue has been resolved though. He owns a lot in my village, which I will now resell. I'd appreciate if you'd let me know what is going on ASAP.

Thanks,

Nicilbar

The lower one is mine

Edit: If it's okay I will also take the items in his chests in his lot in my village and, if I recieve ownership of his village/house, the items in those chests too. As I said, I've never done this before so please let me know the rules regarding this.
Does anyone have the authority to make a decision on this?
Catch me ingame and will discuss some of it with you. As for claiming the land, that will need to be reviewed by the staff. Not sure exctly how we rule on this kind of case yet.
Okay thanks Zionia I'll be on in a half hour probably
Bunp - I realise I'm being impatient but I don't think many people look at the second page for forums and this issue is still current. Sorry if I'm out of line.
theres nothing wrong with bumping a thread as long as its not 100 years old so your fine ^.^
Cool <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Generally It takes some time before something like this can happen. There are a lot of factors that need to be considered. First is if Ladder is going to appeal his band f that ban may get repealed. then there is the consideration of anyone living in that town, Items in chests, things of that nature. If it is done it generally is not for an extended amount of time so I would recommend some patience because it will not be happening soon.
If Niclbar ends up taking over the village, im presuming he means the lots Ladder sol, then what shall be the case with my three lots in the area. i have left my lots unattended for a while, but i know other people remove permissions and such from stuff like this, hopefully someone can give me an insight onto what will happen
I am quite happy to leave everyone alone. The only things I'll be doing are things like changing the roads to match mine and generally tidying it up, and building some kind of passageway (probably a bridge) to connect the two villages. I might also make new lots eventually in the area but I will still allow everyone to keep their lots. Oh, and possibly changing the rules of lots and the like slightly to make the two villages' rules the same. I know most villages have similar rules anyway so this shouldn't be too much of an issue. I'll probably wipe the old protection though (the village on not the lot ones - i'm assuming this can be done) and then extend my village region over it so that everything is uniform and I don't have to manage two diferent regions. I hope that satisfies you and any other landowners in Ladder's village. Thanks for your response also Lomaniac.

Edit: I don't know what I'll do with the statue though. I don't want one of me cause I don't want people to think I'm full of myself, and a statue of a banned guy probably wouldn't be a great way to get more people into the village.