Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Star Wars: The Old Republic
Started by Unknown User

Guess what I JUST bought?

Never Mind.. I'll just tell you (Your too slow to Respond to my Posts!!!) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Star Wars: The Old Republic

COLLECTORS EDITION

$149.99

I'm so happy... I now own a version of the game, and have Items.. That... not many others will Have xD
yeah, im kinda jelly
yeah, im kinda jelly
Im not jelly at all. I had a collectors edition. I got a refund though. I preordered in september and participated in the full beta. I had a Republic then changed to Sith guild prebuilt with 20 mems who all preordered. Some of those mems were people i worked with. We were predeployed to terantatek (think thats how its spelled lol) As i said i participated in the beta as well as in the forums. When early release access was granted i was sent an email 15 of Dec. Sadly couldnt start it till the 17th due to me being on TDY. When i went to start it i couldnt log into my account and enter my product key i received from origin.. I know i didnt forget my password and i know my user email was correct. But to humor the system i tried to password reset. I put in my email only to find that the system wouldnt send me a reset email. I tried the only 2 emails tied to my account yet no email still. I then proceeded to send in a ticket. It took 2 days for a response.(understandable with the new game and all) So leaves me at the 19th of dec they sent me a response and link to the exact same email input i did myself. I tried this one and it still did not send me an email to reset. I then sent in another ticket explaining my plight. They responded a little quicker this time. Within 2 hours. They said that i should try logging in and editing my account info. O.o really? i cant log in!!! I sent another and they said i needed to make a new account. I then sent a response asking if all my preorder perks, guild info, etc assocciated with my account would be lost. They responded quickly again and said that yes all this stuff would be lost and also added that due to security perameters noone could duplicate accounts and that they did not have the ability to manually reset mine. I then sent in a ticket stateing that if i couldnt use my original account and couldnt make a new one whats was i to do and if there was nothing i could do i asked for a refund. On the 21st of dec they responded with telling me that i should contact origin and ask for a refund. Sadly origin gave me a refund quicker than SWTOR Support could help me. And that my friend is my SWTOR Saga. Short i know. The game is effing beautiful and super fun but sadly customer support has ruined it for me. I hope your experience is a lot better though. I may or may not give it another shot but it will be a while. Also just so people dont think im a big whiner this issue was confirmed in multiple forums as well as the origin staff member i chatted with while getting my refund. All with the same end result.