Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal

Username Blue_Xephos_Lord

Banned on - 12/1/2015

Banned by - Nova

Reason for Ban - X-ray

My Little brother was hacking on my account when i specificity told him not to use hacks.

I talked to him and he promises he will not hack again.
Hey there bud, I'm Pl and I'll be handling your appeal.

I see you already admitted to having your brother using an xray cheat, but it was on your account. As stated in our rules, you are responsible for your own account, regardless of who is on it.

So, here's what I want you to answer/do;

1. Xraying is a rather serious offense, it gives you(or those using the account) an unfair advantage over other players. So, your brother may have apologized, but I'd also like to hear one from you, seeing as it was your account.

2. I'd like you to tell me what you personally will do to insure that this will not happen again, seeing as your brother can't seem to keep his word.

3. Make a short statement saying you understand that if you are caught xraying again, the sentence could be longer, if not permanent.

As soon as you reply, we can move forward with this appeal.

Thanks,

~Pl
I'm very sorry i understand that xraying is not aloud, i apologise and so does my brother. I will change my password so my brother cannot use my account incase he tries to use my computer. Also i understand that if i am caught xraying again i will have a sentence of either permanent or longer sentence.

thank you for looking at my appeal,

Blue_Xephos_Lord
I'm very sorry i understand that xraying is not aloud, i apologise and so does my brother. I will change my password so my brother cannot use my account incase he tries to use my computer. Also i understand that if i am caught xraying again i will have a sentence of either permanent or longer sentence.

Blue_Xephos_Lord

Blue_Xephos_Lord

(sorry for triple post my internet was lagging)
Alright, thank you for being honest and complying. I will set your ban time to last for one week, starting tomorrow. You will be unbanned on the 24th of January.

Hope to see you soon,

~Pl

/locked