Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HD texture pack fix, HELP
Started by Unknown User

O, come on guys

Plz help me!
One......last.......bump!
does the pack need MC patcher? if so try that.
Read original post...
Barney, your constant bumping leads me to see you as very attention seeking. You bump your threads constantly, and disregard help that is given to you. Sorry, but that is how I think you have been acting.

As for reading your original post, Modloader and MC patcher are completely different things. Toomanyitems has nothing to do with texture pack, it is a mod/cheat that lazy people or builders use if they can't be bothered gathering materials, or a tool people use for quick and organised mod spotlights to be put on youtube.

Are you using mods, or just a texture pack? If you aren't using mods (Toomanyitems hardly counts, but you may want to uninstall that to be certain) I have no idea. The biggest resolution texture pack I've ever used is 256 or something, so I'm not sure in general.
I am sorry as I can now see that the original post was not clear

But

Ido understand that this thread has exesive bumping

But if you had a problem I am pretty sure if nobody answered then you would bumpit

I do not disregard help as I have tried everything that has been suggested

I simply featured that I installed modloader and toomanyitems incase that this caused any problems

I understand where this mistake could happen

As for your claim that toomanyitems is for lazy people I use it to an alternative to the creative mode which I dislike!

I have uninstalled ALL mods and same problems