Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Talkdudes45- Banned 3 months ago.

Name:Talkdudes45

Date of ban: October...Around the 12.

Person Who has banned me: Heiwashin

Reason: Griefing, Aggressive use of the chat. Cussing

Notes: Guys, I'm not the same asshole I was before. Using excuses to get away with it. I should know better, I'm with the AF. Well I'm writing this because my kid really likes this game, especially the server. I have wrote several ban appeals, the last went unanswered. Please, I ask forgiveness. If you unban me, put me in the jail thing for 2 days or a week, just let me on again. I learned from the stuff i did. I want to clean my slate.
3 months ago? That's one and a half months tops, that's just to start. Unless i'm remembering wrong, you insulted staff repeatedly again and again during your attemps to get unbanned using excuses like being in the military and other junk, which would sooner imply that you should have better conduct and thus would not be banned in the first place. How about you start by apologizing specifically to the people you insulted, and see what they have to say.
Account created on: Oct 20, 2011

Got that from your page.

Heiwashin is right.
Alright well, I'm sorry. And if you want to say that I'm not with the military I have the god damn right to tell you to F-off. My son likes to play on that server, and i would like another chance. I own my own server now, so i guess i don't need in. If you know minecraftnode, im hosting from him.