Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Building
Started by [E] madeoflegend

How do i know where i can build?

Kill a spider then use the string that you get to right click on the ground and you can see if a person already has that area. Then use that method of right clicking to find yourself a nice spot.

Then use (/pe open <msg>) in game and at the spot to have that land protected for you. Make sure to mark with posts as this will make it easier for the mod to see what you want protected.

Hope this helps. If you need string in game and can't find a spider just shout out and someone usually will help you out with some string.
Obi loool are you being for real with the string. Also the other option is to find a spot in a town. I suggest shoreline cuz mattgehring123 has good priced lots. I buy lots in towns cuz then its the landowners problem to get all the permissions so i dont have to do it(ya Im lazy). If you vote for this server you can get mc credits and can buy bigots of gold, which you can use to buy a lot of land.
Nice one Obi <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Couldn't have put it better myself x
IbeChasengirls - Yeah I am being "real" with the string info. I always carry string with me since I hate griefing and that red message popping up telling me I have "defiled someones protected property". I know that isn't what it says but I think of it that way.

I will be on later if you are looking for string by the way.

Thanks Danni, glad to be of help.