Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] new ban apeal hopfuly rite this time srry

Username: ubatracker

When you were banned : 12/22/11 at 7:40 am central time u.s.

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned : is Unknown

Well i would like to appeal my ban...i'm not sure what i did wrong.. i did'nt grief anyone.. my house is still were it was a month ago... so i did'nt build on top of anyone... the mods that put the protection on my house didnt say anything about it being to close to anyone...but if some one says that i griefed please explain how.. and why..?? i havnt given any tools to anyone... i used my friends enchantment table.. far as i know it was open to the puplic..i did try to help my nieghbor out by mining thru my property down underneth so he could mine below my building, did i build my tower to big? dose my house turn someone off??im truly sorry if i offended someone ,i try not to go off my property in case of making the wrong person mad.. but i guess that didnt work.. ive donated alot a money and put alot of time into trying to keep the map looking good... im very distrought about this.. have enjoyed the server alot... and just hope my building dos'nt get ransaked or looted while im banned.. please explain your actions of the reason behind the ban please..??? still cofused ubatracker
wish they could of at least threw me in jail..to let me know what i did wrong.. before i was banned.. was just building in my house when i was banned...
Griefed Major Bloxxor's house, ill unban you since it was 3 wood but this is ur warning