Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LadderGoat369 Please read this!
Started by [E] nicilbar

This post is for LadderGoat. I'm sorry to everyone else I couldn't find how to access someone's page if they hadn't been on recently and I tried to mail him but I kept getting confused as to what I'd already said and didn't want any misunderstandings.

So here goes, Ladder I have recently discovered that you used the access to my village region that you had from being gardener to break the glass around the village spawn and steal some lava, then to replace the glass, so it looked almost like nothing had happened. Because of this I am reselling your house in the village and I'd appreciate it if you came and took your stuff/removed your house/unlocked your chests so that I can resell the lot or house. I am not just taking things into my own hands - I have asked two mods for advice (zionia and nick). This is what I've decided to do. I'll give you till new year's day (Jan first) to clear it or take your stuff away. After that, I'll take away your lot region and resell the land, and if you haven't taken it I'll either leave it somewhere or give it to an admin to get rid of or something, or if I'm allowed keep it, keep it. If you don't respond to this or mail me I'll take it as acceptance and carry on as I stated.

If anything here is against the rules for me to do please notify me and I'll change it to suit.

Also, sorry that this is very long - I wanted to get my point across.

Edit: I haven't been able to play for a few days and last time I was on Ladder was jailed for a long period of time - can't remember the exact time. If he's been banned since for some reason please tell me.
If anyone sees ladder in game please tell him that this is here. Thanks
That post = You know how to handle things like a boss
I have posted this on his Skype, and Facebook. I know ladder irl so im trying to get this through to him.
Thanks RedX and lol Kong
Issue has been resolved. Thanks to the mods who helped me out while I was trying to put the pieces together lol. Also ladder, you may want to work on your theivery skills. I wouldn't have noticed at all if I hadn't almost DIED IN THE LAVA because of a missing bit of glass. You replaced the rest though, so I guess that's okay. Slight lapses happen to everyone now and again.

/end rage. All is forgiven
I'm glad this was resolved.

I shall lock this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> x