Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What's your setup?
Started by [E] Pljz

Following an in game discussion about computer setups, I'm curious to see what you all are running on. A simple pic is fine, but if you want to list your specs, go for it.

Here's mine, ignore the snack stack to the side ;P

wTPJ3WJ.jpg
Might take a better pic a night, the lighting in the office is horribad, so I had to use the flash to get a good pic of everything....and I missed my keyboard >.< My tower is under the desk, and you can't see it until daytime...too dark in here.

nYuMHfX.jpg
@1215969 wrote:
Might take a better pic a night, the lighting in the office is horribad, so I had to use the flash to get a good pic of everything....and I missed my keyboard >.< My tower is under the desk, and you can't see it until daytime...too dark in here.

nYuMHfX.jpg

You got quite the collection there <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Oh, you mean my ejuice? Yeah I do. I have Space Jam (Astro and Omega), Cuttwood (MonsterMelonx2), Liquitine (Firebrand), Frederick (BatteryAcid), AdamBomb (Chillaxin), True (Lemonade), and Junkie Juice (Bliss). Thats just the part of my haul from ECC that I kept. Walked about with about 200 dollars in juice just for myself, not counting the hubby's haul as well since he vapes a higher nic level.

Unless you're talking about Oogie Boogie, then yes, he is super awesome. I have a hulk and Ironman like him, but they kept Kamikazing off the desk, so they got put back in their boxes.
nioce
My parents spoil me<3

1de28a93c6.jpg
@1152292 wrote:
My parents spoil me<3

Don't forget to degauss your monitors.
I actually just redid my setup, moved to a much smaller desk.

Here it is! (Yes, that is a bowl of Goldfish)

Photo%20Jan%2002%2C%209%2011%2046%20PM.jpg
po6pC7T.jpg

Still setting stuff up, just got it up and all running today. Two monitors on the right need to be hooked up, speakers still need to be hooked up as well.
All I have to say is UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!