Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Griefing land that was not protected
Started by [E] Princepablo10

Username: Princepablo10

When you were banned : Month day year 12/31/2014

Person who banned you: Slurth

Reason you were banned: griefing land that was not mine, The land was not protected with /kit protect.
Hey there Prince, My name is Nova. I will be handling this appeal.

Since you admit what you have done this will make the process go faster. Griefing, anything be it protected or not, is against the server rules. These are rules you should have read while either putting in your application to join or completing the tutorial.

So, since we have established you did in fact grief, I would like you to respond with just why you think you should be allowed back on the server after breaking one of our rules.
I am truly sorry for griefing on mine town. If you do un-ban me I promise to never ever break any of the rules, I will also read the rules again and follow then. I wish to get un-ban so I can play on the wounderfull server. If I also get un-ban and I ever get a chance or enough money I will donate. Sorry Mine Town. Sincerely, Princepablo10 :\
After some thought I have decided you will server a two week ban. During this time please read through the rules and familiarize yourself with them. Should you be banned for the same offense again the consequences will not be as lenient. You will be unbanned on the 15th of January

-Novaleigh