Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Trade Channel Abuse - Jail Time
Started by [E] imthelag

i give warnings when i notice trade being excessively used for non-trade use...and i have jailed several for that. If you see someone luring, screenshoot and post so we can deal with it.
keoni108 wrote:
nick, i think the problem he is stating is people using the trade chat for innapropriate reasons, not people being killed.

Well I wasn't sure what the policy on tricking people into pvp was, but I was sure that using trade channel to accomplish it was def. wrong. So thanks, I agree with both of you.
True people have been tricked into the ender (includeing me) from dragons or things. but reminder people when u join into the ender and ur there only for the dragon try to remind ur self to do /pvp off and then u will be ok thats what i do. Also includeing the killing with lava. Is lava acceptible to kill a person in the ender because i think its kindof unfair knowing PVP is player vs player not player vs lava. Just wondering.
Killing someone with lava is considered griefing. As far as I know, there's no written law on griefing in the end. So I don't think there's much that can be done about it.

However, if you wish to explore The End without getting rampaged by other players, simply do /pvp off upon entering your first time.
I support anything that might help keep the trade chat clean of things other than trade chat
on the nore about lava-killing....there is no official rule that says no in endor...but it is considered a douche move and the community may shun you for doing so.
Zionia wrote:
about lava-killing... it is considered a douche move

True ! .... "Douche" .... So True!
Haha zionia so true. I will just consider that when it happen's. WHICH hopefully it doesn't happen to me ever again.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>