Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I have been baned for nice alternitive
Started by [E] sirpennyguin

Username: Sirpennyguin

Date of ban: 2014-12-31

Person that banned me: kosa

Reason for ban: Hello I have just been banned from minetown for nice alternative. Please let me back on the server because I can assure you I have never used hacks and I have never been banned before. actually I just joined the server today. Also I would like to tell you that I have a brother and he got banned so maybe you could unbanned me because he got banned and it thinks that we are the same person because we have the same ip but I swear it is not the same person. thank you
Please edit your original post to follow the correct ban appeal format found below:
Quote:

=============

Username:

When you were banned : (Date)

Person who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

=============
ok I edited the post
Hey hey! After reading over the post and discussing with other, I've decided to unban under one condition. That being you will make sure no one but yourself has access to your account, and making sure you follow all the rules. If you agree upon this, please reply here and I will issue the command to unban.
Thank you so much I will make sure to follow all rules and I will be the only one accessing my acount
Thank you so much I will follow all rules and I promise I am the only one on my account
Unbanned.

/Locked