Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] fiedler1

Username: fiedler1

When I was banned: 16 or 17 of December, 2011.

Person who banned me: I don't know.

Reason for ban: I don't know.

I have no idea who banned me or what for, but I don't think I've done anything to warrant a ban. I would like to get back to my projects in Minetown asap as I have put a lot of time and effort into them.
BAN: GRIFFF banned name 'fiedler1': stealing
What? Stealing? Does someone want to tell me what exactly I stole? Because as far as I know, I haven't done anything wrong and I think it's ridiculous that I am banned right now.
Seriously can someone hurry up and explain what I supposedly did? I really would like to be allowed to play on the server again, I love it here. Please some at least respond to this.
For crying out loud I just donated $35 to the server and this is what I get for it? I didn't even steal anything!
I will point Griff to answer this next I see him.
I apologize for the slow response. Regardless of donations, you have done a proper ban appeal and it is on that case, that I am providing a screenshot of the chest taken from with the log info.
Please explain this before i consider unbanning you
Thank you Zionia, Moderndragoness, and Griff for responding. After staring at that screenshot for a while to figure out what it is, I do remember the incident. The chest was unprotected so I didn't realise it's contents were private. This was just a beginners mistake, and I can assure you it will never happen again if you give me a second chance. Oh and I will of course be glad to return all the items and do anything else necessary in order to gain another chance in this server.
What the hell?! Why hasn't anyone replied yet! I am trying to be patient but it has been almost a week now since I last posted and I would really like to know whether there is any chance I can play on this server again or whether I am going to be banned for ever for a beginners mistake.

PLEASE RESPOND