Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] World Reset loses lotsa items!
Started by [E] Idellechi

Before the world reset, my store had a nice checkered wool floor (half a stack of yellow wool, half a stack of red wool), 3 paintings, a piston, 2 signs, a bunch of enchanted tools in the piston, 2 basement levels (around 6 stacks cobble, 14 iron, 2 coal) and in the basement was an enchanting table that I made with my last 2 diamonds. I lost a few stacks of endstone and my sugar cane garden too. Why did this happen? Can I get these back?
NO sorry you cannot get refunded for a rollback and nothing can be done about this. Sadly you will have to re do it
Darn... ok. Once the credit shop reopens thatll be easy, but it doesnt look like thatll happen soon
Quote:
Today, we had a 20 hour roll-back due to some technical issues. Due to the scale of the roll-back, there will be no refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you, but we believe that to provide you with the best service possible we can not have the staff bogged down with refunds for a week. Again, we apologize for this and hope that you have an enjoyable playing experience in the future.

Sayomie

Sorry x