Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Application to become a member (admin help please)
Started by [E] karnige

how long dose it take for an application to be approved or denied
48 hours or less
I would just donate you get a bunch of cool things when you do
Really it all depends on how busy the mods are, I would suggest NOT spamming them to look at it, and instead spend your time collecting materials from the guest world while you wait to hear whether it has been accepted or rejected! Good Luck on the application! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I would also suggest putting thought into it.

My application was several paragraphs in length - not just one liners. Bear in mind that my first was denied though, and even that was pretty hefty. It needs to be a quality application otherwise the server would be flooded with idiots and thankfully, it's not - due to this system.

One more thing I will mention is that on forums, it is generally frowned upon to 'necro' a thread. This means posting on a thread that has had no activity in at least a few weeks.

You can always post a new thread in the support section, the staff and members are always happy to help, as you have seen above.
hey i just sent my application for minetown in to the admins and i got an email from them to say application approved does that mean i am a member and if i am why does it kepp saying i cannot speak globol
Gadaget_AD wrote:
hey i just sent my application for minetown in to the admins and i got an email from them to say application approved does that mean i am a member and if i am why does it kepp saying i cannot speak globol

I've searched your forum name and this come up: There are no applications matching your search.

Meaning you havent done an application, you may have registered with the website but thats different to an application form.

Please see: http://www.minetown.net/join
It's either what danni said or u r crashing in the guest world cos i can speak in the normal world just not in guest world so get outa guest world and try then