Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Application to become a member (admin help please)
Started by [E] karnige

I recently put in an application and got denied - Sir_Arvaloth

"Your application was to short."

I was not aware of a requirement for the application length. I answered all required questions and even put in some info under the *Optional* sections. Is there another reason I wasn't accepted? Also would I be able to submit another app? I guess I can add more info :/

-Austin "Karnige"
I don't see why you couldn't re-submit an application. As for the length, Im not sure what happened. I would recommend re-submitting, and someone else will probably look it over. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Doing an application form saves players from paying the $5 to join. Before the application forms you could only get on by paying $5, so we have a high quality standard for application forms.

Also a large application shows how enthusiastic a player is to join Minetown, it also gives us an insight to what sort of member they will be.

When I have done application forms I have seen a 12 year old make an excellent one then I come to one sentance ones and think 'If a 12 year old can do a brilliant one then these guys can'

You can reapply for membership within minetown but make sure your application form is at its best, we dont accept crap.
Look at it this way, atleast 40 applications get denyed everyday (im suffelin')
We have over 200 apps a day at least...

There is currently 140 apps which are from today and yesterday, I can do them tomorrow.
wow, I didn't realize there was such a high demand to become a member on your server. You can expect to see my new app in soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Thanks for the responses!
Well I have just submitted my new app, hopefully with enough info!

cheers!
Im going to submit a fourth or a fifth app so plz mods out ther plz accept it, im getting really tired of getting the same comment.
I hate to sound discouraging, but there's probably a reason for your application to be denied 4-5 times. If you read the above posts, you should get a pretty good understanding of the expectations of applications. Maybe your application is too short. Maybe your grammar is hard to understand. Try fixing it up and spending more than 5 seconds on it and I guarantee you will be accepted.

P.S. No one likes people who necro threads <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Please can you also look at when an Application gets approved, can the person who approves it also Whitelist that approved person. Its frustrating to get an email saying you have been approved and then have no voice or seemingly have to wait for a MOD to whitelist you so you can play the game. Anything we can do here? I am currently in that situation, waiting for Whitelist , even though I am approved.