Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New guy on the server, I need some help PLEASE
Started by [E] IbeChasengirls

Ok, how do i claim land? I sent a /pe saying how do I claim land but I don't know if that is what I do. Can i build a house and expect it to not get griefed or what, because I want to go mine but also want to drop some things off. How do I get credits? are their jobs or something like miner, hunter, ect.? Is their any other general info I need to know.
Ok, how do i claim land? I sent a /pe saying how do I claim land but I don't know if that is what I do. Can i build a house and expect it to not get griefed or what, because I want to go mine but also want to drop some things off. How do I get credits? are their jobs or something like miner, hunter, ect.? Is their any other general info I need to know. Oops I used the large font, my bad. here is the original post.
Well, you should either search for a town and buy a lot (the safest option) or go out into the wilderness and build your own house then request protections for it. If someone griefs anything open a petition and the staff usually deal with it. you get credits by voting (there is a link on the homepage). there are jobs at multiple places, if you want a foundry/mining job contact imthelag (he pays well).
why dont u lower the font size before i bother to try and read that unreadable cluster f*ck of letters in front of me
That's why i reposted the same thing right under the original post, but in smaller font. Duh
Claiming Land=WAY simple. Heres how:

1. Mark out the area you want to have protected (protection=only you can build there) Use like 1x1 dirt towers, or something like that.

2. Do /pe new Can you protect this area for me? Marked my 1x1 dirt towers

3. When the job is done, and your land is protected, your PE will be closed, and you will know you are safe <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

TIP: When it is protected, you can right click, while holding string, to see the information about your region
Thanks guys, so how do i get a job though? like the one guy above me said ask (whatever his name) is for a mining job he pays well. Ok how do i do that?
message imthelag
IbeChasengirls wrote:
Ok, how do i claim land? I sent a /pe saying how do I claim land but I don't know if that is what I do. Can i build a house and expect it to not get griefed or what, because I want to go mine but also want to drop some things off. How do I get credits? are their jobs or something like miner, hunter, ect.? Is their any other general info I need to know. Oops I used the large font, my bad. here is the original post.

You can also edit posts, just saying. Comes in really handy when someone is a dick to you when you were a dick. They post all angry and shit, then you edit your post to seem all nice and happy.

Then the person below you looks really bad.

Just saying.