Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PROJECT ATLANTIS
Started by [E] Mono

Me and my friend borisboby are going to build Atlantis!

We need glass, so donate if you want!

When it's done it'll be open to public to visit!

Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

-Enderguy9
Atlantis? Like a sunken city underwater? Or a domey city people can actually live in?
The sunken city underwater
Great to hear someone else is gping to attempt another atlantic, devanhoe made one on Classic a very long time ago, I think that underwater citys are just really cool, Good Luck!
Also, me and boris are gonna make it so you can buy your own under water dome branching off from the city to live in, the price has not been decided yet.
Cause' The atlantis we are building is in an underwater dome
@1787762 wrote:
Great to hear someone else is gping to attempt another atlantic, devanhoe made one on Classic a very long time ago, I think that underwater citys are just really cool, Good Luck!

I own an unfinished one on classic, can't remember who I bought it from
Ahh nice, I plan on building city ruins underneath northedge, but they won't be 'live-able' persay, most of it will be flooded.
@2708078 wrote:
@1787762 wrote:

Adam had an underwater mall on classic but I vaguely remember the one you are talking about.
@1392481 wrote:
@2708078 wrote:
@1787762 wrote:

Adam had an underwater mall on classic but I vaguely remember the one you are talking about.

Has it got world edited glass domes? If it does, thats the one.