Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal (Stealing)
Started by [E] Plausibility

Username: plausibility

When you were banned: 12/8/2011

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: "Stealing from carlosshop"

Additional Info: My brother got onto my account and admitted to me that he stole from the shop. I am terribly sorry for this and if appealed, I promise to keep my computer on lock-down at all times so that this will never happen again.
Sorry plausibility but that is not a "Plausible" excuse. It has been stated time and time again that you are responsible for your account regardless of who logs onto it. When the mod that banned you comes along they will explain in more detail.
So no one believes in 2nd chances or forgiveness in MineTown? I realize that it was my mistake, but should I really be eternally banned from the server? It is "plausible" that people make mistakes and that the people in charge should use their discretion when dealing with these types of situations. Regardless, I enjoyed my time on the server and I appreciate everyone who helped and befriended me in my time here. Thanks
*bans lomanic for ubber-multi-posting...*

I will restore your ban for discussing the issue with me personally. You will however serve an 8 hour jail sentence. Please make sure your account is protected. If this happens again, it will be permanent.
Excess posts deleted