Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pe discussion
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

You have an amazing server. However i cannot seem to find any mod+ or higher on when i need them. I created a petition for a shop which i wish to purchase around three days ago and yet nothing has happened and it has not been reviewed. In addition i would like to buy a bank vault, a large bank vault. Yet i need a mod+ for assistance with that as well and i am on for most of the day and i have yet to see a single mod+ or higher therefore i am asking if anyone can help me with these two things here. Your server is purely mindblowing. However without a vault i havent an area to store my items! Please help!

Sincerely

WildCat_Brass

AKA SGT Fenix
I will definitely be on later today so if your online in about 4-5 hours you will be able to catch me (I’m currently at work so I cannot access the server)

We cant do these sort of petitions while the player is offline as we need to collect payment, if theres no payment upfront then we do not complete the request.

My best advice to you would be set your home in front of a chest then do the pe at the shop you want (or pe in front of the chest for a vault). When you make you PE make sure you mention something like ‘Payment is in a chest at my /home’, this will mean we can complete the petition without you being online.

Hope this helps x
thankyou, however im on most of the time so il see ya soon 8D thankyou ^^
Hey Danni while you are at it I donated $20 a month or soo ago and I still dont have a bank account so if you could do that too that would be nice. I wont be on till later tonight due to two basketball games tonight so around 8 if at all.

Thanks,

Sam
Navy you do xD I created it when I sorted your donation, its /warp xxnavysealxx

xx
For the record you dont need a mod+ to buy shop lots or vaults. You DO need a mod+ to modify an existing vault to beyond the normal size.