Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The road West
Started by [E] punkypal

Hey all,

I'm just writing to send props to xk_cortex (and crew) for the work they did on the Western road around where I am building my city (Akhdhar). I constructed a few bridges to cross rivers and a ravine and they lined the road up level with those bridges. The road crosses a NPC village I had walled in and they put in a nice sign operated gate. Also, the city I am building is right on the ocean and where the road crosses the water they laid the road inside a glass ceiling tunnel on the sea floor. You can look up and see squid derping around and everything. You all should come see it. You can visit /home punkypal bazaar to get to the city and then just go a very short distance North to find the road. It's hard to miss.

I had to negotiate a little with the crew to get them to take the extra efforts but I think the end results were worth the trouble. The little touches and especially the glass tunnel make the road cooler and more fun to explore! It's good work. If you agree please sent xk_cortex and his road crew your complements in game!
Thank you! I would also like to send out my gratitude to Jc, Huntress and Kosa, with their envolvement it would have taken longer to complete, they were very supportive, eh Huntress!