Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Trade Craft Is Back
Started by [E] Sayomie

I can't destroy me previous trade chests! Please help
hey guys sorry but i cant sell glass panes is there a new name for it somethin
I can't find Nether Warts in this list.... checked for anything with "Nether" "Stalk" and "Wart".... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Also some of the items in the list suddenly stopped working. Like "Wool" and most dyes.
yeah, wool isnt working
Is there a way to sell stuff for credits?
I'm having some problems myself.

First problem: I setup a sign below. It fills out my name at the bottom automatically. When I place Snow in the chest I cannot right click on the sign to place the items away. I receive an error message of "You can't sell that here!". How do I stock my shop?

Sign setup:

Buy 1 for 1

-lorddemous-

Second problem: How do you edit signs?

Third problem: How do you remove the sign and chest if it is an infinite shop?
Can we go back to the normal way we used to sell things hahaha i thought it was was better i still dont understand this.
TradeCraft, in my opinion is good for 2 things:

-Buying in Bulk (Because you can store an almost infinite amount of items in each shop, and the buyers can buy everything with 2-3 clicks, instead of clicking the sign 400 times, to get everything)

- Quickly exchanging your currency (Do it all at once, in the chest, at the bank. No need to tap the sign 400,000 times)

But, the cons (for me at least) are I don't have a good visual of my shops. With Physical Shops, I could look in the chests, and quickly determine if I needed to restock, and quickly get my money, but with trade craft, you have to withdraw it, and all that fun stuff.

All in all, TradeCraft is probably the best solution for Mine Town. It has its cons, sure, but no economy/shop Plug-in out there is perfect!
If you guys are having issues with TradeCraft, Ill make a video tutorial, and post it here.