Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'd like to apply for Moderator on Agharta or all servers
Started by [E] Burt

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: BurtGasem1218

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): American/Canadian Central Time Zone

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): As of the time I post this, I will be playing for about fourteen hours a week My activity was lowered from a trip I took and schoolwork.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: As of lately, I have been playing for almost a year now.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I am friends with he8910, Huntress, and JessicaRabbit.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have not been banned from Agharta before.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I own a separate server for only my IRL friends.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I am now returning to Teamspeak to talk and participate in discussions.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: As previously stated, I own a server and I mainly wish to help those in the Minetown community.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm still in school so the playing time will likely average on some weeks at about twelve or eleven hours.
Please post this in the appropriate forum thread.
Can't help but approve that notion. He has been a tad more "open" in chat recently