Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Refunding
Started by [E] nicilbar

I don't mean to be rude, but is it fair that people can't get refunding for bad warps? I have been caught in a bad wars several times and I have lost a lot of items which I have worked very hard for, only to be snatched away because of a bad warp. Worse, I can't get my items back, as they disappear from where I died. I know of several other people who this has happened to, and I was wondering if admins could start refunding our losses?
I understand where you are coming from as this has happened to me a couple of times already. Just think how hard it will be to refund everyone that has had this happen. how can they know who is telling the truth and who is fibbing..?

Unfortunately we are all going to have to deal with it and be a bit quicker warping out. if you are caught again do what I do and /home
Bad warps and re-spawns are unfortunate but as azz' pointed out would not be feasible to refund everyone for this sort of thing that is both wide-spread AND unrecorded/non-verifiable.

I do want to point out that this is not typical (everyone wants the 1.0 update, but no one gives a sh!t that it's a logistics nightmare for craftbukkit + plugins for several weeks after) and when it is all worked out the Minetown staff will always help you out if you are griefed or need assistance.
here ya go just happened to me again...

i thought i would take a screen shot before i warped because i keep losing all my stuff.

Probably still wont get a refund..
when i get on tomorrow night i will take care of you azzas. it will be very late because i close tomorrow night. won't be home until 12:30 mountain time. thanks.
thanks mate no rush i bought more stuff. guess it would be good for others to take a screen shoot if there moving with a large load.
so if we post a picture of our inventory then a picture of the you died screen we can get a refund...? seems sketchy
azzas, I warped your home and placed the items in your chest.
nah Pure i did it because i was having a bad night lost a couple of loads before this one. im still taking screen shots before i move with any large loads i recomend you do the same.

Thanks again nick!
i recommend not having full inventory we will only refund someone so many times before it becomes your own problem and not ours.