Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hello, I have a question.
Started by [E] beast668

I'm not sure if this is the right section to make a thread, if so then move it.

Me and my girlfriend both registered about 2 hours ago. After about an hour of playing, our applications to become members were rejected. My question is why was it rejected without a reason, and what can we do to try again?
I did not personally see your application, but there are things we like to see and things we don't like to see.

Here are a few things I pay attention to when reading apps.

Try to use half way decent english. Answer the questions with at least one sentence or two. Make it look like it took more than 30 seconds to fill out. Present yourself like a positive, mature person.
Ok, thanks for the advice. However my application was already rejected, is their a way to re-apply? Also the questions were pretty simple, I don't see how it wouldn't take 30 seconds to a minute to put down a few things.
Not to butt in here beast, but I dont think arguing the point of the time it takes to fill out the application will help in this situation.
I wasn't really trying to argue about it, just making a general observation.
I went to see, Your applications got accepted,have you tried to play ? Are you still a guest ? If yes imma promote you, just tell me
Yeah mine did, thank you Dobs.
I re-logged and it tells me i'm still a quest, i'll wait a few minutes to see if it updates. Could you also check "stormyxone" for her application as well if you get the chance, thanks in advance.
Altought Your Application did get rejected Beast, Imma let you and your girlfriend a chance, Since you seem interested enough in the server unlike other people that after getting a rejected application they just go mad and say our server is shit and leave.