Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mineown Wiki - Settlement Articles (And DataValues)
Started by [E] imthelag

Minetown Wiki

Everyone is welcome to contribute to the wiki as we continue to document all-things Minetown. I have created a wiki template specifically for towns/cities/regions_of_importance that will allow anyone to easily create articles that display key information in a cosmetically pleasing layout and in consistent locations. For an example, look up your current IRL residence on Wikipedia, or check out the Minetown(Spawn) article (In both cases I am talking about the info box on the right side of the page).

Link to template: Template:Settlement

As you can see from the above template, end-users only have to plug in a few values. There is no need for formatting to be entered in the article itself.

Please thank sawine for enabling ParserFunctions which allows this to work as intended.

Feel free to contact me with any additions to the settlement template that you would like to see implemented. Also, in the near future I will be creating a clone for use with factions; I'm just not familiar with factions atm.
cool cool, I hope in the future we can have a part of the wiki that is scripted to automagically track the average prices different kinds of blocks are traded for. Of course that would take some of the learning curve off, which some people will see as a bad thing. In any case, the wiki has tons of stuff to be filled in.
Yes it does have a lot to be filled in. Time to work!