Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Biome Plugin
Started by Unknown User

I think that minetown should now get the biome changing plugin. As you may have realised the spawn biome has now changed to a snowy biome. So have many other places. This happened due to the 1.0.0 update but can be fixed with the biome plugin. I think minetown should get it to change biomes to what they origionally were or to what is desired.
The spawn biome hasn't turned into snow... we just made it snow on spawn... we can take it off with 1 command.

And I don't think any plugin exist to control biomes... if there are , they're new ones, because of the way biomes are stored, it's complex to edit them for a specific area.
Well after the 1.0.0 update i realised that spawn had changed and so had my home area. I thought it may have been caused by the 1.0.0 update but if you can change them wothout the plugin then fine but if not i think it could be useful.
And there are 2 i think that change weather or biomes.
>_>
sawine wrote:
we just made it snow on spawn... we can take it off with 1 command

If your house is within 1000 blocks from spawn, there will be snow on it. If its somewhere else, than it's caused by the change of Minecraft version.
its near the border so it must be minecraft.
im pretty sure with one command to worldedit you can change a biome....
this is from december, dont necro dead threads, some peaople get really annoyed by this
i do not see why this would i would also say this has relevant means to my curent situation
To what lance first said, you can select a region and run //setbiome <biomename> and it changes the biome.