Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lost spawner
Started by [E] lonebox

Hi, I lost a skeleton spawner i placed it down before the lagg and tried to pick it back up with my diamond pick and it dissapeared what should i do?
deal
deal?
deal
deal
deal
Instead of just saying "deal" (even though it's a bit funny), the helpful thing to say would be as follows:

Are you using a dia pick + silk touch? If not, you won't be able to pickup spawners. So make sure you're using a pick enchanted with silk touch and not just a regular diamond pick.

You may submit a petition for a refund by typing: /pe new <i need a skele. spawner refund, please>

But in this case as you lost only 1 spawner, I think you might not bother the admins/mods with a request for a refund. Just buy another skele. spawner off someone, or buy a zombie spawner (they are everywhere and no one wants 'em) for cheap and then convert the spawner back into a skele. spawner by aiming at it (after placed) and typing: /mbox set skeleton

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

EDITO: The ability to pickup spawners is new with 1.0.0, as are the enchantments. It sounds to me like it was not the lag, rather the fact that you attempted to mine a spawner with a regular pick, and so the spawner broke. In that case you would not be entitled to a refund.