Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please unban rubberchicken007

I am writing this ban appeal because I was banned from my brother rubberduckyXD007's actions on the server of mt.gg or minetown on the server he tried to use hack and with doing so he got me rubberchicken007 and himself rubberduckyXD007 banned and I am asking if me rubberchicken007 or both me and my brother can be unbanned.
please reply
Hey Rubberchicken,

I will be handling your ban today, however before we get started I will need you to follow the correct ban appeal.

Username:

When you were banned : (Date)

Person who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

Since you were banned based on the IP of your brother. I will be using this ban appeal to settle both cases. So please fill this out and I will respond.

Thank You,

YouFoundMe
what if I do not know the answers to these questions?
Username: rubberchicken007

is the only thing I can help you out with
I will help you out (normally don't do this)

Username: Rubberducky007 and RubberduckyXD007

When you were banned : (Date) 13 OCT

Person who banned you: PLJZ

Reason you were banned: Theft, and Alt account (shared IP)

Seeing as you were banned for stealing which is against Minetown rules. I need you to answer the following questions:

1) Why did you or your brother decide to steal from others?

2) How will you conduct yourself in the future should you get unbanned?

After you answer theses questions I will post my decision on your ban.
1.) He decided to have these actions because he wanted to gain more resources on the minetown server.

2.) I will do so by telling my brother never to do so again and I have learned from his mistakes so I know the consequences of his actions so I will not partake in the same actions as he.
Based on your answers I will be unbanning you. This is mostly due to the fact that I would have banned you for three weeks but seeing as you have already been banned for that long I will count that as time served. I will leave you with one bit of advice. You and your brother are both responsible for how each of you play. If you see him hacking tell him to stop because it could cost both of you a perma ban in the future. Please allow up to 24 hours for the ban to be removed (It should be sooner but just in case)
ok thx for your help