Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Funny people :)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

I dunno if you can see this or if the page will be locked but I found some peoples answers funny. I dont know if its just me or am I the only person that can hold a discussion about subjects such as these.

Its regarding the UK system and parents who solely live off the benefits the government give out rather than working or doing full time education.

http://www.facebook.com/daniella.langston/posts/10150493094821660#!/daniella.langston/posts/10150493094821660

Im not starting the thread for flame wars, I just wanted to show you some of the reasons they have put as to why they sit about all day and get money off the government.

x
Great time to make that Facebook I was thinking about!
You really dont want to. You get better conversations out of brick walls.

I did think of a better one than brick walls but I deemed it far too inappropriate and felt mean thinking it... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

x
people wanna learn to keep their mouths shut about all the single mom on benifits its alot harder then anyother job also most mothers hold a job or collage at the same time so before u start judgeing think about the otherpeople out thei. people might be on benifits but their doing a dam goo job ov bring up their kids !!!!!!!!!

want to* benefits* a lot* any other* college* you* judging* other people* there* benefits* damn* good* of* bringing*

Really?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure a Formula 1 technician has a much harder job than being a single mother.

-Pred x.
lol that was so funny
haha
I want to post on that facebook thread so bad. I completely agree with you Danni. I think a lot of what they are saying is coming from ingorance. Danielle posted that her friend went to school and still can't get a job. Just because you have been to college does not mean you are guaranteed a job but it does improve your odds. Many people attend college thinking that a career is immediately awaiting them which is far from the truth. I live in the U.S. and people have the same complaint here about jobs. They all say they can't find a job no matter how hard they try. In my opinion if you really wanted to work you would find a job.... end of story. I could go on for days about this but I will refrain for now lol.

I am doing everything I can to keep myself from posting on that FB page. I am having to slap my hand from correcting all of their spelling and grammar errors. If I were to read any other posts from Daniella my head would explode from the shear amount of spelling and grammar errors....lol
I was a recruitment administrator for over a year so I know loads of good tips for getting a job again quickly. If an employer has 2 application forms in from of him, both went to same uni, got the same degrees ect. However, one just went into searching for jobs and not done anything else while the other did voluntary work or skills courses or even part time education in 'short courses' of course the employer will go for the one he thinks is more motivated.

I really shouldnt debate these sorts of topics with people that have an intelligence level of a small insect.
A lot of people feel they have a right to a job or that it is owed to them. I think over the years that people have forgotten what it means to dedicate yourself to something and through hard work persevere. The people on that page, ignorant as they are, represent a lot of younger people especially that don't realize that their personal failures are a product of their own doing.