Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Takeover request for land
Started by [E] TheBadFox

Just outside of my town is a small unkempt cluster of structures owned by user "MIRCX3". They've been unfinished and griefed for a long period of time and I could use the land now that the majority of my town's work has been finished I'd like the room to begin plot outlines and maquettes of new structures.

I sent MIRCX3 a PM on september 26th informing him I'd like to purchase his land in addition to leaving a sign on the front of his building notifying him of the PM and interest to buy. Since then, the message has gone unanswered and the sign is still on his property, leaving me to assume he has not logged on since that time, likely some time before since I haven't seen him hanging around since I caught a griefing incident (against him) earlier that month.

Attached are screenshots of his house, his apartment complex, and some leftover cobblestone outline of a plot. But his property also expands into a now frozen pool and a bridge.
It says that he was last seen on the website Sept. 14, so I'll assume has something better to do than Minecraft. Obviously he hasn't replied to your offer, so you might as well just take the land. When you see me on next, PM me and I'll delete the old protections and expand yours to fit the new land.
I'm familiar with the area, i'll take care of it.