Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BEFORE sloth2koo8 makes her pretty (and fake) ban appeal..
Started by Unknown User

You really do (I bet it has). Honestly, It's a public forum, worst things have been said on this forum without a doubt in my mind... I think a 15 year old can handle being called an idiot, specially in the world we live in today he's probably been called worse.

It isn't odd at all, it's the simple fact that no one cares, he is insulting the person who was banned who could easily come into this topic and start a fight, who he could have easily insulted on his profile or in a private message.

I'm not going to call you anything, you just need to think before speaking, your little outburst are awkward, you also start arguments over the smallest things.
mrbaconbitts wrote:
This thread in itself should never have existed and have gone very far off topic to a flame fest.

A "flame fest"? Not really...That's a tad bit much Bacon.
GACKT wrote:
You really do (I bet it has). Honestly, It's a public forum, worst things have been said on this forum without a doubt in my mind... I think a 15 year old can handle being called an idiot, specially in the world we live in today he's probably been called worse.

It isn't odd at all, it's the simple fact that no one cares, he is insulting the person who was banned who could easily come into this topic and start a fight, who he could have easily insulted on his profile or in a private message.

I'm not going to call you anything, you just need to think before speaking, your little outburst are awkward, you also start arguments over the smallest things.

It's not always an "argument" when two people don't agree, at least it doesn't need to be. I'm not arguing here.

I do not agree with calling people "idiots" in places like this, except YouTube of course (and when you know the person/are their friend/just kidding and they understand that.)

I'm simply suggesting that people be a bit more considerate of the feelings of others, call me crazy.

And I thought I was being funny, or "awkward" about it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> (I usually mean to be, derp.)

EDIT: I'm still waiting for our date!!! xD
This thread is clearly silly and I hope it's soon locked by a mod/Admin. We've all said what we came here to say.

Hey GACKT! Sorry if it felt like I was jumping on you, but I've seen many people make posts lately which include foul language and/or name-calling, and today your reply to this thread was simply the one that did it for me: If it had been someone else I would have responded just the same, nothing personal against you.

I think people need to appreciate the difference between sarcastic banter and actual cruelty. I know personally if someone had called me an "idiot" like that at age 15, I would have been hurt, and there's no reason to go hurting people over Minecraft. It's just not worth it.

YouTube is the place everyone goes to say whatever they like whenever they want, and not care how it effects other people.
I agree with bacon 100%. USH is immature for making this flaming thread. Darth you're immature because you support that. GACKT, you're immature because you pick fights where you're not wanted

Bacon is right, this whole thread is gonna start a flame fest.

You want answers?

I want the truth

You can't HANDLE the truth!

And that's where we get the term <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

-Pred x.
Thread needs to be locked

Pointless

Pointless comments

No thought behind replies given

Me and jallaf are 15

USH hasn't even said a word on his thread. (so why pretend that he's insulted by any of this?)

Glad you got your stuff back

Glad the offender is banned

Glad you're happy

But there is no need to rub it in publicly

Almost the same as ruining someone's reputation
Drupe wrote:
Me and jallaf are 15

Lol, but of course you are! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

lock it nao!!!!
I'll no longer be 15 in a month
Drupe wrote:
I'll no longer be 15 in a month

Happy Birthday!!! (prematurely)

Will you be taking your driving test soon? Are you excited?! I was. (But it gets old, I'd rather have someone drive me around these days.)

I'll give you a cake in-game on your b-day, so I'll have to start cooking it now. Will give me something to do, lol.
DarthZimmeris wrote:
This thread is clearly silly and I hope it's soon locked by a mod/Admin. We've all said what we came here to say.

Hey GACKT! Sorry if it felt like I was jumping on you, but I've seen many people make posts lately which include foul language and/or name-calling, and today your reply to this thread was simply the one that did it for me: If it had been someone else I would have responded just the same, nothing personal against you.

I think people need to appreciate the difference between sarcastic banter and actual cruelty. I know personally if someone had called me an "idiot" like that at age 15, I would have been hurt, and there's no reason to go hurting people over Minecraft. It's just not worth it.

YouTube is the place everyone goes to say whatever they like whenever they want, and not care how it effects other people.

It's fine, and I apologize Recon, I was a bit harsh.

Zimmeris, I wish you could have been on these forums back in '10, It was 10x worse then it is now.