Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Can't post in Ban appeal section
Started by [E] Forcellrus

Username: FireKing9999

When you were banned: 1.11.2014.

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: Xraying
Thread moved to Ban Appeals, just edit your original post for this
Done.
Hello FireKing,

I will be handling this ban appeal. Please give me a some time to research you ban. In the mean time I would like you to answer the following questions.

1) Why were you xraying when you knew that it was against Minetown rules?

2) What have you learned from this ban?

Sincerely,

YFM
Hello YFM,

Thanks for handling my appeal.

1) I gave my friend to play on my computer so he can explore my island (I was afk in meanwhile). He asked me if he can go mining when he saw my mine elevator (I approved him, but he didn't asked to permission to install Xray). He installed Xray and started mining... And after some time my account got banned.

2) I will never agin give someone to play on my computer with my account without my sight.
Fireking9999,

After reviewing you ban and researching it, I only have one more question before I make my decision.

How long do you think you should be banned and why do you think that time is sufficient?

Keep in mind the Minetown rules when answering this as it might effect your ban length. http://www.minetown.net/rules

(These are the two rules that you were banned for)

*Using some type of xray, whether gained by client modification or resource pack

*It cannot be emphasized enough that if it's your name connected to a rule-break, it doesn't matter who really was playing on your account, you are responsible! The best defense against getting banned is following the rules and not allowing others to access your account.
Hello again YFM,

As it has beeen already around 12 hours after I have been banned I think one day (24h) more will be enough. I think that time is sufficient because I think 18h for each rule-breaking is enough.
FireKing,

I have come to the conclusion that your ban will be lifted on NOV 5th 2014 (about 3 days). This is your first offense and I am being rather easy. I must warn you that if this is an issue again I will be force to impose a much harsher punishment. Keep in mind that since you've been banned once we will be keeping a closer eye on you in the future. Lastly, the most important thing I can tell you is don't let others use your account. Their actions will reflect on your account and the punishment will be taken against your account. If you have any more questions/concerns please let me know.

Edit: All materials collected via X-Ray have been confiscated. If you have gathered any more materials with X-ray hand them over to a MOD. This is your one time Amnesty turn in.

Sincerely,

You Found Me
Hello again, those materials you took from me is all. Thank you for your time and handling my appeal.