Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Social Engineering Hackors
Started by [E] R3411y

@ Danni... oh wait you mean THE Dobs... well we don't talk much anymore... but Sawine said it was cool.
Hehe, I should pull a Dobs question one of those hackers the next time I see one...that'll get 'em GOOD.

Anyways, I have seen some of these idiots a few weeks ago, asking for OP. Like I'm dumb enough to give them it... (*quickly scrambles around, trying to find the hackers he "accidentally" Oped that day*).

But seriously, I wanna see LC fall for this shit. I'll bring some popcorn when it happens.
Screw popcorn you need CANDYYY FLOSSSSS <3
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>

We bring both. BEST IDEA EVER
I love you so much I almost wee'd a little <3
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61f.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":anxious:">:anxious:</object> uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hehe... masta you should do this whole "i'm leaving MT and going to LC.... "Rage Quit' and try to join LC...climb the ranks quick and then BOOM ban them all...

I'm just saying I would buy you popcorn for that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
If you want to do it, your username would at least have to seem legit like PMC_Review. Something technical sounding like its a special account loaned out to staff. It would help if you could send false emails prior masking as staff saying blah blah blah, this account name, review your blah blah... With an email address that *could* be from the site you're pretending to be from.

It wouldn't work every time, but if the staff is cluster fuc*ed enough, or incompetent enough. Maybe.
R3411y wrote:
My Buddies at the Minecraft server said to watch out for some con artist. IN the message, it says " Two users, gmodiscool7, and LegacyP7 came into our server claiming they were Planet Minecraft administrators and wanted Op status so they could "inspect our mysql mainframe and test if some plugins were working". This is an attempt by these two users at hacking servers through the use of Minecraft "Social Engineering"(which is the art of manipulating people into performing actions or divulging confidential information).. If you see these two users you notify your server admin/owner right away. They are up to no good. -This has been a PSA from Segata_Sanshiro "

As i highly doubt they would ever be Opped on any server, just wanted to let you all know

Its on a youtube video ;p
DanniDorrito wrote:
Screw popcorn you need CANDYYY FLOSSSSS <3

sixlets.jpg

;p M&M's!!!!!!!

and etc

20090528CandyExpoMainPhotoB2.jpg