Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Social Engineering Hackors
Started by [E] R3411y

My Buddies at the Minecraft server said to watch out for some con artist. IN the message, it says " Two users, gmodiscool7, and LegacyP7 came into our server claiming they were Planet Minecraft administrators and wanted Op status so they could "inspect our mysql mainframe and test if some plugins were working". This is an attempt by these two users at hacking servers through the use of Minecraft "Social Engineering"(which is the art of manipulating people into performing actions or divulging confidential information).. If you see these two users you notify your server admin/owner right away. They are up to no good. -This has been a PSA from Segata_Sanshiro "

As i highly doubt they would ever be Opped on any server, just wanted to let you all know
Lol like it would happen. There's been tons of people saying they were from planetminecraft.
And any server admins fell for it? They may as well have been a pair of Nigerian princes wanting to check up on the server.
Whoever fell for this deserved it
Imagine if they go on LC lololololol!
lololol same thing happened to my server just yesterday.

2 random guys came and said they are the content writer at planetminecraft. asked for op status and abbility to fly.

they said they wanted to do review and video about the server -,- i just ignored them, they beg for 15 minutes and finally signed up as a normal member, and play for few hours.
TheBadFox wrote:
And any server admins fell for it? They may as well have been a pair of Nigerian princes wanting to check up on the server.

I was gonna say that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Random guy : YO SUP I AM NOTCH SON

Jallaf: Who's your mother

Randomguy : *His Real mother name*

Jallaf: Ohh wow , I dont want to live in this planet anymore.
Notch's Wife is EZ btw!
Member: Im sawines brother and he says you need to OP me.

Danni: What does Dobs say?

Member: Whose Dobs?

HNNNNNNGGGG...