Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Upgrading Roads in South9k and More.

UPGRADING ROADS IN SOUTH9K

I just wanted to inform everyone that I would like to upgrade the roads in south 9k. I talked to a few admins they seem okay with it as long as everyone who has a claim in south9k is okay with it. So if anyone reads this that has land in south9k is this okay with you?

I would also like to ask a few people to allow me permission to build the road threw their lands. I have sent those people who i need permission to build threw their land a message via mail in game.

I would like to also state I did upgrade part of the road without realising it would have been considered grief the admins who helped me get started failed to inform me of this. So I have stopped all work on it is agreed my all people in south9k that it is okay. (if anyone has a problem with the work i have done thus far I would be willing to place the cobble back if thats okay to make up for it.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEVELOPMENT OF AVALON

I have a few idea's that I want to do to help develop the south a little bit better even though its not a city just a warp.

1) Build a town Hall (I am working on that away form the main warp) The way to get to the new area is /home jillbucca Avalon)

2) I am developing a Market for the development of Avalon

3) I need 5 people to come build Houses, Shopes etc. in Avalon

4) All land is free

5) Market lost are 7x11 same as the main market (but you can fuse lots and such in this one)

6) All housing lots must be atleast 8x8 the largest I would say for now is 20x20 (This will change over time I am sure)

7) I want to develop a council for this town to help govern it and bring idea's to keep the town evolving and growing

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

QUESTION:

Would You all Support Such Development in The South?
If you want access to the land claims in the south,(and there's no response from the players you mailed offering consent to build) you'll need to submit a formal land claim request. At the moment(though we're planning to change it), we are using the classic server's method for land claims. The formatting for such a request can be found here: Link

Bear in mind, I personally have a request out for land down at South9k already (yes, even staff has to follow the process), so it may not be given after the period of time in which the thread above shows.
Okay, I will in about a week.