Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Millenium City Expansion Declaration
Started by Unknown User

Due the increased amount of new Guests to Minetown, and the ever increasing threat of having potential city land overrun by just anyone, I am hereby declaring that Millenium City's Borders will be expanding by a factor of x3 their original size.

The New Millenium City Border will Run as Follows:

389175.jpg

A Border is being Established/Built as we speak, around the existing areas. Furthermore, the structures/builds that are inside this region area are already subject to ownership of Myself (HunterKiller47), or Tibbs4life as we have built them, bought them or had theses areas entrusted to us from inactive players.

We are, shall we say, simply filling in the gaps between our constructions into 1 Consolidated Border, so that nobody will accidentally claim the land, blame negligence on not knowing, or interfere with city construction in any shape, way or Form.

If anyone from the Minetown Staff would be kind enough to assist, I am hoping to finish the border within the next few days in both protection and markings.

Thank you.

HunterKiller47, Owner & Leader of Millenium City.
coolstorybro
oh boy...gonna be busy again i see <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
If there are any buildings within the claimed area that are not owned or built by yourself then you need to contact the owner or make a forum thread asking to claim. Thank you.
good luck hunter, if you ned stone/soulsand you know who to call
I checked, Danni. There are none above ground. Some come close, buy lay just outside of the to-be-order.