Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] why was i bannened???
Started by [E] kylewat5

username: kylewat5

When banned: 11/26/11

Person who banned me: unknown to me

reason banned: stealing

I was acused of stealing but did not steal anything! I was at a house with unlocked chest in the spawn area... i was obviously a trap but another player called Chicken Spartan came in and took diomond armor and i think more. He wore the armor out that is how i know and then next thing i know im kicked permenatly! Why???
Maybe i can refresh your memory.

2011-11-27_001243.png

Lying is not a good sign. I for one vote for permaban.
yeah i opened it dugh but i didnt take anything refresh that and if u can check my inventory and chickens i swere i knew it was a trap when i saw chain plus i wasnt going to steal it in the first place u guys need to put more trust in people im one of the kind of players who help anyone who needs anything yet i get banned!?
please tell me if u wont allow me back on that chicken got banned too because thats just wrong if he didnt
It clearly shows you taking the items from the chest. And yet you still deny it. I hold my position as for permaban.
noooooooo i accidently right clicked on the glowstone because im using a laptop mouse not a regular one i didnt mean to plus i put it right back it didnt even go in my inventory! why do u not believe me check the chest a stack of 64 is still there not 32
the diomond armor was chicken he walked out the front door with it on OMG that is screwd up if u let me back on u will see i have no armor or anything else in that chest just let me prove it to u
at the very least let me prove myself and if i still get banned then i can say i did everything i can i have a good friend on this server we looked for fun servers and he found this one i donate to the city i live in and help him in his shop plus any one else who asks for help im just telling u that u are only banning someone who helps this server
can u please just reply if u wont give me a chanse tell me so i can start over
You had your chance to prove yourself.

Good Bye